- Dec 31, 2017 -
Influence of material and material on heat treatment deformation of precision die
Precision mold is an important process equipment for forming parts. It is an important basic equipment for manufacturing industry such as automobiles, motorcycles, motor and electrical appliances, IT products, office automation equipment, light industrial products, medical devices and other manufacturing industries. Due to the high accuracy, good consistency and beautiful appearance of products formed by Precision Moulds, they are increasingly used in the structure and interior trim manufacturing of aircraft, ships and high-speed trains. In addition, the production process can achieve high efficiency, large batch and energy saving, so the mold is often praised as "the mother of modern industrial production". Mold technology level has become an important symbol to measure the level of manufacturing in a country, and is also the core competitiveness to maintain the advantage of these countries in the international market. In particular, the precision mould represents one of the highest levels of industrial economic development.
The causes and prevention methods of heat treatment deformation for precision die: a study is made on the deformation and deformation reasons of sophisticated and complex dies, so as to explore measures to reduce and control the deformation of sophisticated and complex dies, so as to improve the quality and service life of mold products.
1. Influence of mold material:
1, material selection for a mold: a machine factory is a simple consideration from material selection and heat treatment. It chooses T10A steel to manufacture more complex die sections with different sizes and requires smaller deformation after quenching. The hardness requirement is 56-60HRC. After heat treatment, the mold hardness meets the technical requirements, but the die has a large deformation and can not be used, causing the die to be scrapped. Later, the microdeformation steel Cr12 steel was made in the factory. The hardness and deformation of the die after heat treatment were all in accordance with the requirements. Preventive measures: therefore, precision mold manufacturing complex requirements of small deformation, as far as possible to choose the micro deformation of steel, such as air quenched etc..
2. mold material: a factory sent a batch of Cr12MoV steel complex mold, mold with mold cavity of 60mm, heat treatment, die hole appeared oval, resulting in mold scrap. Generally speaking, Cr12MoV steel is a micro deformation steel, and it should not appear large deformation. The metallographic analysis of the moulds with severe deformation shows that the die steel contains a large number of eutectic carbides, which are banded and massive.
Our company founded in 2011,Shenzhen WT Hardware And Plastics Limited takes pride in meeting and exceeding in customer requirements, WT is located in Shenzhen , where is the manufacturing center is in.
We WT are professional in moulds and molding parts, we also support struture design and offer assistance in material selection . You are welcome to look towards WT Mold as an extension of your R&D department , an arm of your design group and manufacture partner.
We have been striving to excellent quality at competitive price, “Quality and Service First”, the principle that we oursure , is exactly why we have established business relationships with customers from all over the world , More than 80% of our molds are exported to USA, EU, CLS, South America, and other Asian countries.
WT Hardware And Plastics Limited
Add: 5B2# Jiangshi Building, Fuyong, Shenzhen, China
Main Product: Plastic Injection Mold & Plastic Parts, Die Casting, CNC Machining
- Tooling Maintenance Considerations
- Mold Maintenance
- Debugging of Extrusion dies
- Maintenance of extrusion dies
- PC material Melt adhesive can not b...
- PC piece into water tone y07095 943...
- The reasons and process problems of...
- Extending the imperious runner redu...
- How to reduce heat treatment distor...
- Best method for preventing heat tre...
- The most required performance of 60...
- Several steps in the design of plas...
Related Industry Knowledge