Shenzhen WT Hardware and Plastics
Tel: +86-755-27673590, 23143539
Add: 5B2, Jiangshi Building, Fuyong, Shenzhen, China
Our main products: Injection Mold, Molding Parts, Die Casting Mold, CNC machining of high quality
The main steps of the test model
In order to avoid unnecessary waste of time and trouble, it is necessary to pay patience to adjust and control various processing conditions, to find the best temperature and pressure conditions, and to formulate standard test procedures, which is favorable for the Shenzhen mold manufacturers to establish daily working methods.
1. whether the plastic in the cartridge is correct and whether it is baked according to the regulations (if different materials are used for trial production and production, it is likely that different results will be obtained).
2. the cleaning of the pipes should be thorough, so as to prevent the inferior material from mixing into the mold. It is possible that the dies will be stuck because of the inferior compound. Check whether the temperature of the tube and the temperature of the mold are suitable for the raw material.
3. adjust the pressure and ejection to produce satisfactory appearance. But do not run the rough edges, especially when some mold products are not completely solidified. Before adjusting various control conditions, we should think about it, because a slight change in mold filling rate may cause great mold filling changes.
4., patiently wait until the machine and mold conditions are stabilized, that is, the medium size machine may have to wait for more than 30 minutes. This period of time can be used to view possible problems of products.
The advance time of the 5. screw can not be shorter than that of the gate plastic. Otherwise, the weight of the product will be reduced, and the performance of the product will be damaged. And when the mold is heated, the screw advance time also needs to be lengthened, so that the product can be compacted.
6. reasonable adjustment to reduce the total processing cycle.
7. the newly released conditions are running for at least 30 minutes to stabilize, and then at least one dozen of the full model samples are continuously produced. The dates and quantities are marked on their appliances and placed at the mold points respectively in order to test the stability of the actual operation and to derive reasonable control tolerances (especially valuable for the multi hole mold).
8. measure and record the important dimensions of the continuous samples (when the sample is cooled to room temperature again).
9. to compare the size of each sample, we should pay attention to:
(1) whether the product size is stable;
(2) whether there is a trend of increase or decrease in certain sizes, indicating that machine processing conditions are still changing, such as poor temperature control or oil pressure control;
(3) whether the change of size is within the range of tolerance.
10. if the product size does not change, but also the normal processing conditions, to observe whether each point of the product the first mock exam quality can be accepted, the size can be within allowable tolerances. Record the number of holes that are continuous or large or less than the average so as to check the size of the mold.