Shenzhen WT Hardware and Plastics
Tel: +86-755-27673590, 23143539
Add: 5B2, Jiangshi Building, Fuyong, Shenzhen, China
Our main products: Injection Mold, Molding Parts, Die Casting Mold, CNC machining of high quality
The seven components of injection mold
The basic structure of injection mold according to its use function, can be divided into: molding parts, pouring system, steering mechanism, the ejection device, side parting and core-pulling mechanism, cooling heating system and exhaust system and so on seven parts.
1. Molding parts are parts that make up mold cavity.
It mainly includes: punch, die, core, forming rod, forming ring and block, etc.
2. Pouring system is the plastic flow passage from the injection molding machine nozzle to the cavity.
Ordinary pouring system is composed of mainstream channel, shunt channel, gate, cold hole, etc.
3. The guiding mechanism is mainly in the plastic mould, which has the role of positioning, guiding and bearing certain lateral pressure, ensuring the accuracy of moving and mold closing mode.
The mould guide mechanism consists of guide column, guide sleeve or guide hole (directly on the template), locating cone, etc.
4. The ejection device mainly ACTS as the ejector from the mould, which consists of the top or top pipe or push plate, the top of the board, the top rod plate, the reset lever and the pull rod, etc.
5. Lateral parting and pumping mechanism 6. Cooling heating system 7. Exhaust system.